[rescue] Mac Risc accelerator nubus card

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Fri Aug 9 07:39:33 CDT 2002

> Hmm.  I already find the 840av's DSP acceleration of
> photoshop to be near useless.

   Agreed: more RAM usually brought me better performance that that board.

> And I haven't found the software for my ThunderIV card's
> DSP daughterboard (which has 4 3210 DSP chips) yet...

   I think I had original floppies not to long ago, and I know I have a
manual or two. Actually, at (job-2), we had a spiral-bound book from
SuperMac of all their cards, cables, and adapters, as well as a list of all
current Mac models, and tables indicating what incantations were necessary
to get any of it to work together. Imiss that book sometimes...
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator