[rescue] Network Appliances F330 Help needed

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 05:24:16 CDT 2002

For some reason I felt I needed this F330 file server, but once I
scored it, I never set it up. Well, I'd like to change all that -
anyone have any info sources on these they'd like to share? I really
know nothing about setting one of these up...

It came with two trays of 4 Gig HDs, is supposedly complete (has
memory, CPU, some level of software installed, etc.) but no
informations was supplied...

My unit has (IIRC) 4+1 network ports, and (again, IIRC) three SCSI
chains...

Do I connect a serial terminal and configure away, or is there some
config software and it is managed over the network...

Thanks in advance,

Lionel

=====
Lionel
-------
"I sense a disturbance in my pants!" - Jimmy Neutron
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com