[rescue] Searching for cheap memory

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Fri Aug 9 05:18:28 CDT 2002

While on the topic of memory, I just got in my Mac 5500/225 and it came
with 32mb of memory. From the description it sounds like some Sun
memory, possibly from an Ultra-5/10 or maybe I'm thinking of SS-5 would
work in it. Does anyone know for sure? (I've some U5 memory laying
around here somewhere that if I can use in this Mac would make me very
happy.

--
-Mike