[rescue] Sun Ray 1 - Cards? Thoughts?

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Thu Aug 8 17:23:38 CDT 2002

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002 20:34:16 -0500 (CDT)
Eric Dittman <dittman at dittman.net> wrote:

> > Not specifically related, but, i have a Lucent WaveLAN Ethernet
> > Converter that can  be used as a serial-wireless converter.  (i.e.
> > terminal over wireless).  No, it's not directly related to the
> > topic, but it's still cool.
>
> Very interesting.  I'll have to see if I can find one so I
> can have a remote wireless VT510.
> -

I have here an ugly black thing which appears to hang off a db25 serial
port, and has ST fiber connections for RX and TX on the other end, has
the brand RAD on it, and apparently a model FOM-6A, which I believe is a
fiber serial extender, unfortunately I have but one....  Not
conductorless, but it is wireless :-)

Tim