[rescue] Mac Risc accelerator nubus card

Big Endian biggie at 3geeks.org
Thu Aug 8 15:33:32 CDT 2002

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2043937812
>
>Does anyone know anything about this card?

MMMM.... YARC coproc board.  I remember drooling over these back in
the day.  I have an ancient macuser (remember them?) mag w/ a review
of them.  Basically what this did was coprocess certain operations in
certain apps like photoshop and some 3d rendering packages of the
day.  Unless you are running software that can take advantage of them
they are relatively useless today.  Right up your alley but not great
these days w/o the docs or original plugins.

daniel