[rescue] Searching for cheap memory

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Thu Aug 8 13:43:32 CDT 2002

At 11:33 AM 8/8/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm fairly sure that those are the type of memory used in NuBUS
>Macs like the 7100/7600, so you might check at some of the on-line
>Mac places like Other World Computing.

Thanks, will do.

I've got a lead on some on eBay, seller claims it's parity, but I can only
see four chips on each simm in the (small and fuzzy) image.  My gut tells
me either the seller doesn't know the the diff between parity and
non-parity, or it's logic parity.

This kind of crap should really be bought locally, but everyone I call is
an idiot.  Hmm...hamfest?  Need to check the calender!

newell