[rescue] VAX 7000 Power

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Wed Aug 7 11:09:19 CDT 2002

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Eric Dittman wrote:

> I live in a house, and the stove and dryer connections are
> already taken.  My wife would be upset, too, if she came
> home one day to find the stove was gone and some big system
> was in the old spot.  Besides, my wife likes to cook and
> she's a great cook, so I'd be upset at that point, too.

That's exactly what I'm planning on doing. My landlord told me if there
was any stuff in the house I didn't want I should bring it to him so he
can store it, and as soon as I figure out how to get my SC2000 in here
I'm going to bring the stove to the landlord! Originally when I first
moved in here the washing machine didn't work, so I was going to pull
out the dryer too, and replace them with my SC2000 and SS690 (rack
space), but I wasn't sure how well they would handle being in a bathroom
:)

--
-Mike