[rescue] FedEx Ground

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Aug 7 08:35:57 CDT 2002

> And here I was hoping to be paid to take a weekend trip somewhere
> interesting.

   Not by me, man: I've got a new baby in the house, and all my disposable
income goes to diapers for the baby and high-octane Salonika coffee from the
Redoubtable Rik at New Harvest Coffee in Rumford, RI (newharvestcoffee.com:
five pounds for $26!) for me.
-wde
P.S. To keep this rescue-related, I once shipped an Apple Mac Classic --
with all boards & drives removed, in its original box -- via UPS Ground and
they managed to kill it. I called them so often to complain and shout (since
I was both the shipper and receiver) that I eventually badgered them into
paying for the repair.
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator