[rescue] Sun Ray 1 - Cards? Thoughts?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 06:53:48 CDT 2002

Bill, any specifics available? a quick search of Linksys web site/WAP11
router admin interface didn't turn this functionality up...

Is this a 3rd-party firmware or a very new feature (I think my firmware
is from Jan. 2002...

Thanks,

Lionel

--- Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> You can also get a Linksys WAP11 access point, update the firmware,
> and
> put it in "client" mode - where it acts as an ethernet-to-802.11b
> bridge.  Course, you'll need another WAP11 or access point for it to
> connect to..

=====
Lionel
-------
"I sense a disturbance in my pants!" - Jimmy Neutron