[rescue] FedEx Ground

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 06:46:05 CDT 2002

--- Eric Dittman <dittman at dittman.net> wrote:
> I was sitting on the bed, watching a DVD on the laptop when
> I heard a truck outside pull up, followed by a noise on the
> porch, then the sound of the truck leaving.  At 10:10PM,
> FedEx Ground delivery pulled up, dropped off a big box (two
> BA356 Top Gun-blue shelves), then left, without even ringing
> the doorbell.

I would be happy that the delivery man didn't ring the bell at 10:00
PM.

I would also be happy that delivery didn't occur until the next day
(sooner is better).

BUT - I live in a very nice, safe area, where I would feel very
comfortable leaving almost anything on my front porch, I can certainly
understand that others may not be so lucky...

Lionel

=====
Lionel
-------
"I sense a disturbance in my pants!" - Jimmy Neutron