[rescue] ANOGXT150?

Michael Hansen n7pgz at eudoramail.com
Wed Aug 7 03:10:45 CDT 2002

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:18:06    Katherine Strojny wrote:

>> K> Does anyone know if a frame buffer marked ANOGXT150 is the same as or
>> K> equivalent to a GXT150?
>>
>> if I remember well, it should be quite the same, except it is a PCI
>> card. I have one sitting in a 43P-120.

I searched for "ANOGXT150" on the FCC ID #
database on gullfoss2.fcc.gov:

"ANO" is IBM's FCC ID # prefix. Any IBM
product with an FCC ID will start with "ANO"

The documents don't specify what bus interface
the GXT150 has, just that it is a Part 15
Class B computing device, and is a video card
which supports a resolution of 1280x1024.
Oh, and it can only be sold with a ferrite
loaded video cable or if it includes a snap-on
type.

The card with a PCI bus has FCC ID "ANOGXT150P".

---
Mike Hansen, AC7UR