[rescue] U30--thanks

Michael Hansen n7pgz at eudoramail.com
Wed Aug 7 02:25:25 CDT 2002

>I think that some evil hacker, like maybe
>that guy in florida with all the illegal crays >(because what legal purpose could they serve a
>non criminal?)

I thought we resolved that a year ago.
CFD modeling of gaseous digestive byproduct
dispersal. Hmm... that sounds like a good
title for a article to submit to IEEE
Transactions or Communications of the ACM.

I guess he could be building an arsenal of
nukes, most likely to take out the suits
from Digex and Skycache/Cidera - who seem
to genuinely deserve it. I really hope his
current project works out well.

>is using superior,

Dave has made it very clear that he does
not tolerate inferior technology, so what
else is he going to use?

>and anti-patriotic computing power to >intercept and change my mesages trying to
>make me look like a bloody fool!

Well, I guess you better call the Operation
TIPS hotline. There is a website too, I think
there is a link to it on studentsfororwell.org
under "report thought-crime".

---
-Mike Hansen, AC7UR