[rescue] Sun Ray 1 - Cards? Thoughts?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Aug 6 20:53:13 CDT 2002

On August 6, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> > > and Robert is the brother of one of your parents.
> >
> >   WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT SAYING COME FROM??  A good friend of mine in
> > MD says that VERY frequently.  It drove me nuts.
>
> You've never heard the phrase "and Bob's your uncle"?

  Well that's sorta the point...my friend Jon in Maryland says it all
the time.  I'd never heard it before last summer, and I'm wondering
about its etymology.

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                     "I haven't worn pants in 14 months!"
St. Petersburg, FL                                   -Pete Wargo