[rescue] Long network paths

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Tue Aug 6 15:40:13 CDT 2002

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> You didn't get an FDDI blade with it?  I was begining to think that
> was standard since I've never seen one without it.  I know mine has
> the FDDI blade.  Finding the 100TX blade was a major pain though.

No, and I can't figure out why either. Mine just has two (8) port modules
for 10Base-T. I need something for an uplink though. I read through the
manuals and saw all sorts of nifty features, but they just don't seem to
exist any more. eBay seems thin on LanPLEX hardware too.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"