[rescue] Is it just me?

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Tue Aug 6 14:34:49 CDT 2002

[ On Monday, August 5, 2002 at 19:47:14 (-0400), George Adkins wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Is it just me?
>
> > Have you got any money/disk/bandwidth to donate in return for other ISOs?
>
> Sure, if they produce a Sparc iso I'll mirror it until 1.6 comes out.
> I doubt I can provide more than about 18K/sec for anyone wanting to download
> it, But I'd be happy to mirror it.

I suppose what they realy need most is cash to pay for the disks they've
already bought, though more similar disks (and maybe more controllers)
wouldn't hurt.

(I offered to look into setting up another rsync mirror, especially of
the CVS repository, but haven't even heard back on what requirements
there might be for it.)

--
								Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <g.a.woods at ieee.org>;           <woods at robohack.ca>