[rescue] ANOGXT150?

Katherine Strojny kstrojny at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 6 13:47:35 CDT 2002

Marc Zyngier wrote:

> K> Shoot.  I was hoping for an undocumented upgrade, but no such luck.
FRU#
> K> 52G3344 looks to be a 7011 250 CPU Planar.
>
> Well... The 7011 is a nice machine. Give it enough memory, and it will
> run 4.3 like a champ. Just replace the original disk with a newer
> (they die with really horrible sounds... :-).

Yuck.  Glad I never had to deal with that.  Where I used to work, I took
care of one that we used as a lightweight development server for about 4
years (over 1/3 of which was continuous up-time--sweet).

Won't have to worry about the original disk dying on this one ... apparently
it's been scavenged.  :)

-k