[rescue] Sun Ray 1 - Cards? Thoughts?

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Tue Aug 6 12:56:35 CDT 2002

Owell, you cna use them without session cards, you just can't move sessions. FWIW, if you find a lin eon cards, I could use a couple

using a smart card is generally pretty easy. the docco covers most of this. I printed it out once, very handy.

If I can afford one of thses soon.... I kind of miss them. They are fun little hackables