[rescue] ANOGXT150?

Katherine Strojny kstrojny at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 6 11:18:06 CDT 2002

Marc Zyngier wrote:

> K> Does anyone know if a frame buffer marked ANOGXT150 is the same as or
> K> equivalent to a GXT150?
>
> if I remember well, it should be quite the same, except it is a PCI
> card. I have one sitting in a 43P-120.

I'm not good with buses but it's not looking like the std PCI interface.
Perhaps a compact version of MCA?? Here's a pic:
http://kstrojny.home.att.net/anogxt150.jpg
Leaning against it is the adapter it connects into (which *looks*
symmetrical but has an "UP" end marked).  The card interface (not shown) is
on the bottom of the card.

> K> (Context: Powerstation 250 rescue ... maybe ... raped system,
> K> hoping to get it back in working order if the system board is still
> K> alive.)
>
> Are you sure of that ? PowerStation-250 is an MCA box. This could be a
> 40P (Power Series 400) or a Carolina of some sort...

Shoot.  I was hoping for an undocumented upgrade, but no such luck.  FRU#
52G3344 looks to be a 7011 250 CPU Planar.

Thanks.
-k