[rescue] FS: Cool item!! Auspex 7000-650 Big honking NFSserver

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Aug 6 00:26:06 CDT 2002

On August 6, Robert Reif wrote:
> I've come across references to Auspex boxes while doing web
> searches for sun VME information and wondered how compatible
> parts are with sun's old 9u VME boxes?

  Not at all, not even a little bit.  Some Sbus boards can be used in
the NS7000-series Auspexes, though...they use mezzanine boards for
interfaces.  The NS7000 series came out LONG after Sun's VME systems
were discontinued.

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                     "I haven't worn pants in 14 months!"
St. Petersburg, FL                                   -Pete Wargo