[rescue] OT: Clutter???

vraptor at employees.org vraptor at employees.org
Mon Aug 5 21:12:50 CDT 2002

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, James Lockwood wrote:

>INFP here, though in times of extreme stress I flip into ESTJ mode.  Must
>be some kind of a defense mechanism.

Hmmm...I should read-up on that and see if there has been any
discussion of such behaviors.  I can get pretty controlling
when under stress, but I just put that down to extroverting
my internal J.  (All depends on the stress stimulae--I can also
for lack of a better term, "dither" when under stress.)

>I cured the computer equipment collection problem by starting to collect
>automobiles and motorcycles.  My family isn't quite sure that this is a
>move in the right direction.

With no job and savings going south from Silicon Valley cost of living,
neither are an option.  I'd *love* to collect motorcycles though.  That
new BMW 650GS, for instance, would be a good start.

=Nadine=