[rescue] OT: Clutter???

vraptor at employees.org vraptor at employees.org
Mon Aug 5 20:22:35 CDT 2002

We'd be better off still if the feds would remove the strictures
on hemp and allow the paper co's to plant it.  Hemp makes better
paper (and more from less acreage), grows faster, and cycles more
CO^2 to O^2 than trees do.

Look up the history of Anslinger, DuPont, and Hearst if you want
to see why hemp is outlawed.

Interestingly, in the Nov. election, Nevadans will get the
opportunity to vote on the issue of whether marijuana possession/
use by adults should be illegal.  See www.nrle.org for info if
you are interested.  The measure has to pass twice to get into
NV law, so we won't actually see the results until 2004, but it
should be interesting to see the rest of the country's reaction.

=Nadine=