[rescue] Re: Re: OH YEA??? [was: Re: Ultra?]

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Aug 5 14:28:07 CDT 2002

On August 5, William S. wrote:
> Is this the book you are referring to?
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/156592312X/qid=1028572092/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/102-6445821-5748156

  Yup, that's the one!  It's a wonderful book, I highly recommend it
for anyone who writes any significant amount of code.

> What level of knowledge will I need to get something out of it?
> Are the explanations pretty clear?

  Basic familiarity with processor architecture is assumed, as is a
working knowledge of programming and data structures.  The
explanations are very clear, and the text is well written and
organized.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                     "I haven't worn pants in 14 months!"
St. Petersburg, FL                                   -Pete Wargo