[rescue] Documented machines [was: *BSD on Sparc?]

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Aug 5 11:03:09 CDT 2002

On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 04:28:04AM -0400, nick at snowman.net wrote:
> Your source is either uninformed or better informed than mine <Grin> How
> helpfull.  SGI is oddly spotty, the some documentation is mostly
> wonderfull, with a few glareing holes, other documentation is vaporware.

It was a guy on IRC from what appeared to be inside the *.sgi.com
domain, which I suppose could be spoofed, talking about why SGI was
providing absolutely no help to people working on ports to machines
older than the Indy and Indigo2.

On a side note, you mentioned X11 working on linux/O2 currently.
Where is the site for that?

--
Joshua D. Boyd