[rescue] Re: 224 mhz sparc 20?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Aug 5 10:15:04 CDT 2002

On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 07:55:38PM -0400, Tim H. wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:38:22 -0500 (CDT)
> Eric Dittman <dittman at dittman.net> wrote:
>
> > I don't know.  That fully loaded GS320 I saw Tuesday was pretty
> > exciting.
>
> They just put one of those up the the big cluster at my last job before
> I lost it.  I like systems that don't fit in a single rack.  For that
> matter, I like any system with multiple external SCSI subsystems, even
> if you can cram it into a single rack.

So you would be pretty wild about my SS2 with 3 external scsi
subsystems (cd-Rom externally on the built in one, multiple harddrives
on a fast narrow SE card, and then also a fast narrow diff card w/
hardware raid array[1])?

--
Joshua D. Boyd

1. Well, it doesn't currently have the hardware raid array, but it
   would if someone would get around to shipping the items I paid
   for.  Although if my second U1 arrives by then I'l likely move it.