[rescue] Re: Re: OH YEA??? [was: Re: Ultra?]

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Aug 5 10:11:52 CDT 2002

On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 06:50:31PM -0700, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> --- Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:
> <snip>
> > I the SS10/ZX combo, but I wouldn't want to use it
> > as a main desktop still.
>
> Uhm, you *what* the SS10/ZX? Do you mean SS/10 SX (built-in VSIMM
> Framebuffer)?

I love.  I love the combination of an SMP SS10 with the ZX graphics
board.  Such a machine was either the first, second, or third sun I
used (In the span of a day I was exposed to the console of a 330 w/
third party frame grabbers, an IPX, and a SMP SS10 w/ ZX.
Subsequently I spent the most time on the ZX machine).

--
Joshua D. Boyd