[rescue] Ross sparcplug

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Aug 5 06:52:24 CDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 03:07:05PM +1200, Gavin Hubbard wrote:
> I just found what I think is a 166MHz hypersparc powered Ross Sparcplug
> system hidden in an auction catalogue. Anyone ever seen one of these
> before? Google tells me it is a SS20 system that fits into the 5.25" drive
> bay on a PC. Am I the only one who finds this product hilarious?

We had two of 'em at $employer[-4].  Worked pretty nicely as far as I could
tell - although my Sun-a-like skillz were even more feeble then than they
are now so don't trust my evaluation :-)

--
David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

   it's amazing that your parents can be so kind and
   thoughtful and produce ... well ... you
             -- Greg McCarroll, speaking to me on IRC