[rescue] Re: Solving a lot of financial problems

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Sun Aug 4 19:54:58 CDT 2002

On Fri, 02 Aug 2002 11:50:21 -0500
Scott Newell <newell at cei.net> wrote:

> Not so much poor, desperate, and confused, but greedy.  That's how
> most of the pyramid schemes really succeed--they draw people in
> through their own greed.

I actually got approached by a boss once with a pyramid scheme, he had
been sucked in by his boss.  It was a standard give 2K get 14K if I
remember.  I told him that that would cost me at least 8 friends, and I
didn't think I had 8 friends with 2K.

The thing that baffles me is he still has a job, as does his boss, but I
don't.  Where's the justice?

Tim