[rescue] Free Stuff

Michael Hansen n7pgz at eudoramail.com
Sun Aug 4 19:24:04 CDT 2002

>My mom called and threatened to take this >stuff to the dump if I don't get it out of her
>basement soonish.

I am actually in a similar situation. I have
some odds and ends which need new homes or
will be defenestrated by the parental units.

Stuff is in the Seattle area. Will ship at
your expense. I may be able to meet halfway
if you are in the northwest.

FREE:

-VME adapter (Dawn VME Products) offered a
month ago

-VME GP2 graphics processor for use with CG5 or
CG9 VME frame buffers

-working Sun 3/60, 8 MBs RAM, chassis w/ working power supply. Plasitic chassis shell
is missing.

-PeeCee in decent server-type mid-tower case,
166 MHz CPU, 96 MBs of RAM, 2x 1 GB hard disks,
still has Solaris x86 2.6 on it - I just typed
"sys-unconfig" and unplugged it.

-Partially disassembled IBM RT workstation,
big. Includes monitor and keyboard, plus two
hard drives.

-Two IBM PS/2 Model 60s
I think both have processor upgrades - one
may be a 486.

-Mac DB-15 Monitor cable

-Mac NuBus Ethernet card, 10Base-T and
10Base-5

-2x 8 MB SIMMs for a Mac Quadra 840av

-Sony SCSI CDROM, caddy load, 2x speed

-Collection of strange/excess RS-232 cables
and DB-9/25 to RJ-11/45 adapters

-partial box of new CAT-3 cable

-GDB-1662B, some tuning required.

-Mitsubishi 14" Diamond Pro SVGA - works,
sometimes whines a bit, has a pretty good picture. It came with a DECpc pizza box I
bought in 1992. DECpc pizza box NOT included.

-Large assortment of IDE and PeeCee floppy
ribbon cables, among other things.

-Misc. small electronic parts - resistors,
capacitors, connectors, var. resistors,
a few DIP ICs, some LEDs - weighs about
2 LBs.

---