[rescue] Is it just me?

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Sun Aug 4 18:33:50 CDT 2002

On Sun, 4 Aug 2002, George Adkins wrote:

> Is it just me, or does it seem that the i386 port was the only one important
> enough to get a 1.5.3 ISO image over at NetBSD?
>
> George

Shoot, George, I am still waiting for someone to fix some of the 1.5.2
stuff to get it to work, not to mention the several hundred messages I
have seen roll by about broken sun4c support in 1.5.3+
In contrast to the many problems afterward, the 1.5 version seems to work
well.  I have quite a few machines still running it.

--
-Linc Fessenden