[rescue] Clutter???

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sun Aug 4 13:35:32 CDT 2002

On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 11:39:11AM -0400, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> [ On Saturday, August 3, 2002 at 20:18:44 (-0400), Joshua D Boyd wrote: ]
> > Subject: Re: [rescue] Clutter???
> >
> > The papers easy to deal with.  Get an optical library, then scan all
> > paper and burn it.
>
> Now I know you're a _BAD_ boy Josh!  "Burn it"!?!?!?!?!  What the heck
> are you thinking?  Don't you know that paper is one of the more
> recyclable commodity products we "waste"?

Well, sort it into the burn and recycle piles then.  Personally, I
don't trust shredders.  Important papers aren't properly destroyed
until I watch them burn.

Interestingly, at work, they recylce paper and used ceiling tiles into
new ceiling tiles that they sell.  So every paper I recyle is getting
sold as part of a ceiling tile to someone else.

--
Joshua D. Boyd