[rescue] Re: Re: OH YEA??? [was: Re: Ultra?]

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Sun Aug 4 12:44:44 CDT 2002

> Incorrect assumption.  I can say that with confidence because I tried
> doing just that.

Then the only logical conclusions I could can draw are that either:
a. the work you were doing was indeed more than an SS10 could handle, and you
are deliberately ignoring the failures of the U5 when subjected to the same
workload.
b. I have been spectacularly trolled.

> Inferior perhaps to its peers, but I want to steer this (again) to the
> original comparison of SS10 to U5.  As crippled as the U5 may or may not
> be, how is an SS10 a perferable platform for a desktop machine over a
> U5?  What desktop functions can it do better?

How many times do I have to explain it before it soaks through the
(apparently deliberate) thickness of your current shell?

Read the previous posts in this thread.  I have explained it so pedantically
that I would expect everyone here is tired of reading it over and over and
over again.

George