[rescue] OT: Clutter???

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Sun Aug 4 11:02:38 CDT 2002

[ On Saturday, August 3, 2002 at 22:01:40 (-0500), Leslie Connally wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] OT: Clutter???
>
> Question.. any packrats on this list? Do you come by your packratness
> honestly? was eg (like mine) your father or mother a packrat?.. is
> packratness learned or inheirited?

Inherited I'm sure.  My grandmother was a packrat, and my mom's
essentially one too.

Actually I think most people are, though many keep it in the closet (all
puns intended! :-) -- it's the wild and free spirits who have few ties
to the material world who are the real exceptions.

--
								Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <g.a.woods at ieee.org>;           <woods at robohack.ca>