[rescue] RAID on OpenBSD / Re: *BSD on Sparc?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Aug 4 02:50:49 CDT 2002

On August 4, Robert Novak wrote:
> > It's a single proc.  Do you know of any SW RAID for OpenBSD?  That's
> > what I'm really interested in.
>
> http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq14.html#RAID
>
> Google for "openbsd raid" did wonders :) THe built in software raid is
> based on RAIDframe apparently.

  Yes...RAIDframe was integrated into NetBSD (and hence OpenBSD) some
time ago.  I've used it off-and-on; it's easy to configure and seems
to do ok.  I think they did a good job with it.

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                     "I haven't worn pants in 14 months!"
St. Petersburg, FL                                   -Pete Wargo