[rescue] Must have peripherals [was Re: worth it for thedisks?]

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Sun Aug 4 00:10:26 CDT 2002

s at avoidant.org wrote:

> And somehow I killed a SunType 5 with a few drops of water. It's stayed
> dead, too. over six months now. Just plain water.

I guess it depends on if the keyboard was powered at the time or not. If
it's connected to a system that's powered up, a single drop of water can
kill it. If it's not connected to power, it shouldn't have hurt it. I've
ran many a type 5 keyboard thru my dishwasher (aka professional keyboard
cleaning machine) :)
--
-Mike