[rescue] San Francisco (California) area Rescue get together?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sat Aug 3 19:01:18 CDT 2002

Hi folks,

Another local sort suggested the idea of having a social gathering for
rescue people in the SF bay area. It's been done in mrbill-land, so why
not in mrmcnealy-land? :) There's gotta be some good BBQ around here too.

If you're local or close enough to make the trip, and would be interested
in such a gathering, drop me a note offlist. If you can mention where you
hail from, I'll gauge interest and we'll take it from there.

--Rob