[rescue] Sun E6000 question

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Aug 2 23:50:51 CDT 2002

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Leslie Connally wrote:

> of course, I could RTFL, but doesnt the "free" Solaris license restrict
> on eto non-commercial use?

No.  That's the beauty of it.  The cheap Solaris 7 licenses were
non-commercial only, but the free licenses for 8 and 9 are available for
use anywhere for any purpose, so long as you don't try to use the JVM to
control a nuclear reactor or life-support system.

--
Jonathan Patschke
   > Can you SysAdmins tell me what might go on in a typical day?
   Hours of endless frustration punctuated by moments of sheer terror.
                                 --Saul Tannenbaum (in the Monastery)