[rescue] Must have peripherals [was Re: worth it for the disks?]

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Fri Aug 2 10:00:55 CDT 2002

Katherine Strojny wrote:
> The ones I know of are called AnyKey kbds.  Mine has diagonal arrow keys,
> anyway.  Looks like this:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2042847959
>
> The stupid space key in the middle of all the arrows was the first thing I
> reprogrammed.
>
> -k

That looks like what I had.  Whay are they called "AnyKey" keyboards?  I
didn't notice a key labled as such.

I never bothered figuring out how to reprogram the thing..... I didn't
have the interest.  I originally thought it was neat becausee of the
diagonal arrow keys.  I got it with the Gateway 386 that a lady at work
gave me.  The only thing wrong with the computer was that it needed one
of it's 30-pin simms reseated :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA