[rescue] Must have peripherals [was Re: worth it for thedisks?]

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Aug 1 23:50:45 CDT 2002

On August 2, Chad Fernandez wrote:
> >   He's been sequestered away at his place, cranking out Java code like
> > there's no tomorrow, and preparing for a big trip to Europe to visit
> > his brother next week.  He was whining about wanting to get back onto
> > the lists; we'll probably see more of him soon.
>
> His place?  He doesn't camp out in your living room any more?

  Oh no...I actually own the house he moved into, but that's a
different story (I don't live there, I rent it out)...

> What part of Europe?

  Lots of places, I don't recall the specifics.  I know he's going to
London first, meeting up with his parents who are flying in from NY,
then taking a train down into France somewhere I think.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                     "I haven't worn pants in 14 months!"
St. Petersburg, FL                                   -Pete Wargo