[rescue] Wow

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Apr 30 09:54:34 CDT 2002

> APPARENTLY are you guys are never going to realize that e-bay is not a
> substitute for having a real life!  Of course it's business, that's the
> point!  If auctions were for sport they would hold them in stadiums, and
> brodcast them on ESPN.

Why are you getting upset about this?  I don't substitute eBay for real
life, but nothing's wrong with having fun while doing something.  If it
weren't fun, would it be as popular as it is?  Come on now.  Why insist
on draining the life out of something.  That's like saying that driving
isn't supposed to be fun - if it were that way, we'd all be driving
brown Ford Tempos with anemic engines and the speed limit would be
35MPH.

FWIW: they do broadcast auctions.  Ever see a cattle auction on TV?

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com