[rescue] Wow

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Mon Apr 29 22:03:40 CDT 2002

> Done that, but 7s using Mozilla on an Irix machine is pretty damn
> close.  When using the windows machine and Winning Bid Pro, I just set
> to 1s and forgot about it - always won, as long as I put in a high
> enough amount.

Heh, I use any old browser I want to, and as long as I put in a high enough
amount, I win.  No stress, no worries, and I bid LONG before the auction
ends...

I never understood it personally, but I guess some people just don't feel
like they have a life unless they can squeeze some drama out of every last
event, including on-line auctions.

Why don't you just BID for God's sake.

George