[rescue] fuck you Theo

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Mon Apr 29 19:35:46 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 05:37:11PM -0700, Ken Caruso wrote:
> I have honestly never had a problem installing OpenBSD on sparc2, sparc5 and
> Ultra5 machines. Although usually I have installed them by dding miniroot
> onto a swap partition and booting from that.

it's this particular sparc2.  i've had no trouble net and cdrom installing
NetBSD on any other sparcs, even other sparc2s.  donno what it is.

swap is great if you already have a running system.  in this case i don't.

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --