[rescue] fuck you Theo

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Mon Apr 29 19:16:34 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 01:19:59AM +0100, Chris Byrne wrote:
> Oh I dunno about that. Presonally I think he has a point. THe whole thing is
> downloadable very easily, and for most distributions less than 200mb. They
> just dont make ISO's and Id say the have a perfectly valid reason for that.
> Hell a lot of places dont have ISO's they jsut dont restrict other people
> from using them.

yeah, except that he's in the free software game, he should not expect people
to have to pay him for something like an ISO, which is something that has
already been made.  he's not doing anything but burning OpenBSD by acting that
way.  the people who weren't going to buy CDs definitely won't after that.

don't get me wrong, i don't mind supporting free software, i've even donated
money to FreeBSD and NetBSD in the past.  the thing that pisses me off is his
attitude.

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --