README README, TIME-CRITICAL RE: [rescue] Wow

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Apr 29 17:26:04 CDT 2002

On April 29, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> I would love to get in on a group deal, but I can't see pulling it together
> in 30 minutes.

  I will make the purchase and front the cash IF:

    - It's only $600
    - I get the Ultra5 at no cost to me (Yes I know it's a piece of crap)
    - Enough people commit to getting me their money within 1-2 weeks
    - Someone else deals with shipping costs and arrangements

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                                 "Mmmm.  Big."
St. Petersburg, FL                                -Den