[rescue] MipsPro Compilers

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Apr 29 16:34:34 CDT 2002

On April 29, Big Endian wrote:
> >   Very manly lasers sell on eBay all the time.  They're typically not
> >very expensive, but sometimes require a bit of work.  I'm sure Jon
> >wouldn't mind hacking on one (for a little bribery) if you were to
> >find a good deal on a not-quite-working one.
>
> for those of us more local to Jon, would he mind helping us hack on
> it our selves?

  Maybe...you might have to bribe him, as I mentioned.  I can't commit
his time or offer his services, but I know he's a very helpful and
generous guy who hacks on a tight budget.

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                                 "Mmmm.  Big."
St. Petersburg, FL                                -Den