[rescue] MipsPro Compilers

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Apr 29 16:06:21 CDT 2002

On April 29, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > that laser is a fucking trip.  can't wait to see that thing fired again.
>
> THEY FIRED THAT FUCKING LASER?
>
> Woah.

  Oh nonono...not THAT laser...There's only 600A at 460V coming into the
building, which isn't quite enough.  He's talking about the nitrogen
laser (peak output near 20 megawatts...BANG!) that Jon put together a
while back.  It's quite a piece of work.

  I sold my big Nd:YAG laser (150W CW) to Doug before I moved...Jon will
likely be tasked with getting it running soon too.  That'll be neat.
I've had a lot of fun with that bugger.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                                 "Mmmm.  Big."
St. Petersburg, FL                                -Den