[rescue] MipsPro Compilers

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Apr 29 14:51:04 CDT 2002

I think the Cal Tech students tribute to Dick kind of says it all. It was a
100 Foot high banner reading "we love you Dick".

Of course I don't think the fact that this banner was hanging from the top
of a massive phallic symbol of a building would have been lost on him.
Actually I'm sure he got a huge kick out of it.

Chris Byrne