[rescue] Vaxen?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Apr 29 11:40:43 CDT 2002

On April 29, George Adkins wrote:
> >   Eeek, tell me about it.  I've got 1.5hrs before today's cutoff time
> > to send this PCB to the ExpressPCB people, and I've got this ONE MORE
> > TRACE I need to squeeze in there... :-/
>
> Gee, that wouldn't be the FC-AL t-board would it?

  Nope, actual employment-type work.  I can't afford to cover the cost
of the T-card stuff right now.  Speaking of which, I need to get the
pin placement info for those FC-AL connectors to do the layout.
Anybody have that info handy?

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                                 "Mmmm.  Big."
St. Petersburg, FL                                -Den