[rescue] Onyx, sparcbook, and PPro machines

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Apr 26 23:14:54 CDT 2002

On Sat, 27 Apr 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> The deal with the gimp, and the libraries it depends on, is that there are
> $bigCompanies with a vested interest in making it work on Irix.

Wow.  I didn't know companies still poured money into IRIX.  Things had
been looking pretty grim recently.  Ah, well, all the more reason for me
to stick with GTK+ as my toolkit of choice, then.  Windows support, -and-
it works under IRIX.  The only other toolkit for C that can claim that, I
think, is GLUT, and that doesn't really count. :)

--Jonathan