[rescue] Comatose AlphaServer redux, web-visible emails?

Matthew Braun mjbraun at enteract.com
Thu Apr 25 23:31:00 CDT 2002

I have an Alphaserver 1000 which is currently comatose and I think I have
figured out part of the problem. I've noticed that the power interlock
switch under the top lid (which turns off the system if the lid is removed)
is no longer connected to anything. The wires to the connector are only a
few inches long, but I can't find anthing for it to plug into.

So for anyone with an Alphaserver 1000 or acess to the appropriate technical
manuals, please tell me how to plug back in the interlock switch.

Thanks for any assistance!

Also, are there any plans to remove email addresses from the web archives?
It seems ripe for spam harvesters...

"Rub the bee. Rub the bee.
Keep rubbing the bee or damn
  your eyes, your life is ashes.