[rescue] Mmmmm SGI

Sridhar the POWERful vance at ikickass.org
Thu Apr 25 11:50:42 CDT 2002

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> > Don't be stupid.
>
> Dont be Greg Woods. 8-)

I was saying he was being stupid for saying, "Do you manufacture video
cards?"

> Yes, IBM may make a card with a bigger penis factor, but I have yet to
> see a good card for *consumer PCs* that has as good a
> price/performance value as the nVidia stuff.

Sure.  But that wasn't his contention.  I have nothing against nVidia.
They just don't make the best, and they don't make the cheapest.

> Heck, I have GeForce 2MX 32meg cards in both PCs here (in this machine
> I'm using right now, in fact) and I dont see any reason to upgrade
> further anytime soon.  Great 2D, decent 3D for games.  It works, its
> cheap ($50-75), why replace it?

No reason to replace it.  It works just fine.

Peace...  Sridhar

--
"How do you fight such a savage?"

"With heart, faith, and steel.  There can be only one."
	-MacLeod and Ramirez, "Highlander"